CTC Technology & Energy is an established, woman-owned consulting firm that offers independent strategic, technical, and financial guidance primarily to public sector and non-profit entities such as state, county, and local governments; non-profit consortia; universities; and municipal electric utilities.
We have decades of experience and offer a unique combination of qualifications and capabilities in:
- Network engineering and strategic planning
- Financial analysis and business planning
- Rural broadband solutions
- Broadband grant writing
- Partnership strategies
- Wireless facilities siting and application management
- Digital equity and inclusion planning
We are not affiliated with equipment manufacturers, communications carriers, cable operators, or construction contractors. Our consulting philosophy is focused solely on meeting our clients’ needs and protecting their interests.